Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 11. April 2018

Enjoy today - Tag for Canvas Corp Brands

Hello my dear friend, nice to have you here today!

Some days before Spring start the winter came back here with low temperatures and snow!
I was longing for Spring so much, I wanted sun, colors, climbing temperatures.
Well, I thought, if there is no chance to get Spring outside, I´ll bring in some Spring to my craftroom! -  and so Imade a colorful tag  =)!

Here is a little sneak peek.
If you want to see more, you can find more on the CCB blog here.


I also made a process video:



So thank you for your visit today!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Total schönes Tag liebe Evelyn. Diese schön schimmernde Libelle und die Rosen gefallen mir sehr dazu. Klasse Hintergrund-Gestaltung auch.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen